4 Steps to get Latvian visa:
1. First you will need an invitation letter from Latvian travel company.
Required information is the following:
- Name(s), Surname;
- Date of birth;
- Place of birth;
- Address of residence;
- Reason or purpose of entry;
- The anticipated place of residence and length of stay in Latvia;
- The location of the embassy where the visa application will likely be submitted.
- Copy (scan) of the passport;
- Kind of accommodation apartments/hostels/hotels confirmed booking with one night pre-payment;
- The official letter from your work place (Name of the company, job title, address);
- Phone number, e-mail or fax.
Information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Individual tourist invitation – 50,- EUR
Group tourist invitation – 30,- EUR/per person (min 5 persons)
Invitation fee and all charges should be paid by the sender to:
NAME: OZ LTD
REGISTRATION NUMBER: LV40003943758
ADDRESS: Kengaraga 1, Riga, LV-1063
BANK ADDRESS: Balasta dambis 1a, Riga, LV-1048, Latvia
REFERENCE: Your Surname, Name
3. You will receive an Invitation letter by e-mail or fax;
4. Documents required for a visa application (by the Latvian embassy):
- a valid travel document;
- a visa application form filled out and signed (document 2)
- a photo (x2);
- a copy of a document confirming that the applicant has a health insurance policy;
- an invitation letter - documents verifying the reason for entry and the anticipated place of residence, or documents indicating that a letter of invitation has been approved by the OCMA (the invitation is valid for 6 months from the date of approval).